This is the Valley's one and only summer race series consisting of four 5K races and one four mile race on July 4 (four on the fourth). Start time will be 6:30, and registration and packet pickup will also be from5 to 6:15. If you signed up for the series. You need to pick up a new bib at each race.
Registration $14 before 6/19
• Entry fees and deadlines for early registration are listed on each entry form and on Active.com.
• Online registration closes two days before each race.
• To register by mail, complete the entry form and mail it to the address on the form. Please note the mail entry deadline.
• Race day and mail registration are by cash or check only.
• Kids 17 and under run for free if they are registered before the kids entry deadline.
• There are no refunds and no transfers.
Free Kids Race at 7: 30
There will be a free ~1/4 mile kids race. No sign up necessary.
The race will be chip timed by Race Timers
. Wave starts (about every 10 seconds) will be utilized.
Race shirts are not included with the entry fee. T-shirts are available for pre-purchase during the online registration process and on the mail-in entry form. Shirts may be purchased on race day via cash or check only. Point Series Awards
The point series awards medals to the top three (3) overall run and top three (3) overall walk and to the following age groups (run only): 10 and under, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over.
Awards for the series are given at the I-Did-A-Run
in September. Volunteer
Please click here to volunteer!