This is the Valley's one and only summer race series consisting of four 5K races and one four mile race on July 4.
[Kids Registration (Free)]
• Entry fees and deadlines for early registration are listed on each entry form and on Active.com.
• Online registration closes 8/9.
• To register by mail, complete the entry form and mail it to the address on the form. Please note the mail entry deadline.
• Race day is by cash or check only.
• Kids 17 and under run for free if they are registered before the deadline.
• There are no refunds and no transfers.
The race will be chip timed by Race Timers
. This race will utilize an age and gender graded start with each group leaving every 30 seconds. Think of it as a race within a race. You get to compete against people in your age group!
Race shirts are not included with the entry fee. T-shirts are available for pre-purchase during the online registration process and on the mail-in entry form. Shirts may be purchased on race day via cash or check only.
Point Series Awards
The point series awards medals to the top three (3) overall run and top three (3) overall walk and to the following age groups (run only): 10 and under, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 and over.
Awards for the series are given at the I-Did-A-Run
Please click here to volunteer!