Please note that unlike previous races, there will be NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION. Registration will close July 28, 2021 at 11:59pm MST
The challenging final race in the Summer Series will be at South Mountain Park, This is your final chance to earn Summer Series Grand Prix points. Get the course map here.
You will be sent a link to select your Start Time approximately one week prior to Race day. The first wave will start at 6:00 am. The last wave will start at 6:20 am
In order to limit participant interaction, BIB Pick-up on Race day will be 5 – 10 minutes prior to your selected start time. There will be a separate line for those that are also picking up their awards from the previous summer series race.
A parking pass is needed for this this race – please show this at the gate.
ARR Summer Series Grand Prix
The ARR Summer Series Grand Prix awards plaques to the top three (3) overall run, male and female and top three (3) overall walk, male and female and to the following age groups (run only): 10 and under, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80 and over.
Virtual Option Available
NEW! If you are unable to run with us in person, or are not yet comfortable running in a live event, we have added a Virtual Summer Series. You can still run all 5 races wherever you like on the same weekends as the live events and you will be provided with a link to upload your times. Due to the nature of virtual races, it will not be scored as part of the Summer Series Grand Prix. You will get an ARR race bib, finishers medal and your choice of a tank or shirt. We are not planning to mail out the packets, so you will need to pick them up. We are arranging for several dates and locations before the first race, May 16th. So check back on Runsignup or the ARR website for more information.
Prior to the events, all registrants will receive a link that must be completed to select his/her START time. Registrants are asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the selected start time to complete packet pickup and walk to the start line.
While conditions may have improved, it is important to continue precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
All Summer Series Races will:
- Use staggered starts
- Have different Race Start and Race Finish locations
- Require masks covering nose and mouth in all areas except while running
- Require advanced registration. No Race Day Sign-up
- Runners should be prepared to be as self-sufficient as possible. Runners will pass by one (5k) or two (4 mile) aid station(s) set with bottled water that the runner can pick up. After the finish, bottled water and wrapped snacks will be available for pickup prior to runners leaving the area.
- No award ceremony will be held. Runners that place in the top three among all runners or within five-year age groups may pick up their award at the next ARR Summer Series event.